- Made in Britain
- Utilizes citrus extract and plant based alcohol
- Super strong
- Petrochemical free
- Re-usable pour back 3 times
A citrus degreaser made, without the petrochemicals and dirty smell, from sustainable ingredients.
Plant based alcohol made from EU grown sugar, fermented apple extracts and orange peel extract make Agent Apple Extreme Immersion degreaser the strongest on the market.
Why degrease your chain and cassette?
Layer upon layer of chain lube can build up into a mess. Pollution in the air can pollute your chain, and mud and road dirt can also make it dirty. A clean chain with oil can be over 99% efficient.
How to use Agent Apple
1. Remove the chain or other item to be degreased and put into the pot or cut milk bottle for immersion. An old 4 pint organic cow milk bottle works best - it is just larger than most bike cassettes and a bike chain. An Eco Rider Deluxe Set tub is also great, especially for front sprockets. Ice cream tubs do not work. Generally made from compressed polystyrene, Agent Apple is too strong for it these weaker plastics.
2. Pour Agent Apple over the item to be degreased, immersing it if possible. Be liberal, you can pour Agent Apple back into the bottle after. Top Tip: If degreasing a chain, make it into the flattest spiral you can. Again, a 4 pint organic cow milk bottle is best.
3. Leave the item in Agent Apple for two hours. You can see it get to work within 5 minutes, breaking off grime.
4. Get a small old toothbrush and lightly scrub off any remaining bits of grime.
5. Thoroughly rinse the now clean metal part. A high powered tap is ideal. Go green and use rain water if you can!
6. Let the grime settle at the bottom of the container. Next, slowly pour from the top of the container into the Agent Apple bottle, until only the black grime is left. The Agent Apple can be used again and again!
7. Pour the black grime into an old bottle, and put in the non-recycling bin. If you've only been using Green Oil products on your bike, you can pour this black grime onto a compost heap - it will just contain biodegradable lube, road dirt and degreaser, so will biodegrade within 28 days.
We will endeavour to deliver within 3-5 days but please allow up to 14 days as we try and order & deliver as environmentally friendly as possible. If items are out of stock we will contact you. At the very most delivery will be 30 days or a full refund given. Delivery is for the UK & Ireland only, if outside of this area please email & we may be able to help.
It is possible to collect your delivery if you prefer and omit the delivery charge, please call for date and time for collection. Collection is from here in Street Somerset or at any events/markets we attend.
Please select the correct postage option for your postcode/area. We hope to bring prices down, on the cost of delivery once we have been delivering Nationally for a while & as volume increases, we still deliver to Somerset, Dorset, Bristol & Bath as before ourselves for the main & when possible to do so.
You will receive an email regarding expected delivery times & if any item is out of stock. You will also receive an email or text regarding your delivery on the day it is due to arrive if coming through dpd, this option is not available from the Post Office.
Returns and refunds information
Faulty goods must be notified within 4 working days and returned within 7, a replacement will be ordered or money refunded for faulty goods only. Items that are the incorrect size must be returned in a saleable condition, a replacement size will be ordered where possible or an alternative will be found, sale goods are non returnable.